Ticso: Technology, Innovation and Cooperation for Social Impact, is an event to promote dialogue between different sectors on the role of technology in social change. This year, in its second version, it will articulate the discussion about the Digital opportunities and challenges to face the new reality, a topic of interest for all sectors of society facing the scenario that is being configured by COVID-19
Covid-19 has accelerated the move towards digital transformation, bringing a series of challenges and opportunities for communities, social organizations and businesses.
Technology has been a key and determining factor in all sectors, as it has allowed the continuity of many processes that previously developed in face-to-face exchanges. Still, the digital divide remains a reality, leaving out those who do not have opportunities to access ICT. Given this panorama, we must ask ourselves:
- How do we respond to the challenges we face?
- What skills do we need?
- How do we apply digital transformation?
- How do we use technology to generate development, promote equity or recover society after this crisis?
- How do we live this new reality?
These questions will guide the spaces that we will share in TICSO 2020.
AM. - SOCIAL IMPACT
PM. - DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
At TICSO 2020, we will have speakers from
You will soon know the full agenda!
Registration link will be available soon. We wait for you in TICSO 2020:
At the 2019 event, TICSO was a space for the exchange of knowledge, experiences and for dialogue around 4IR. The central theme was the Fourth Industrial Revolution for Social Impact, a reality that came to transform human interaction, breaking into all sectors globally and to improve the living conditions of people and communities.
national and international experts
hours of exchange and training
- Knowledge Management and network spaces between representatives of social, governmental and private organizations.
- Papers and academic panels
- Young people’s success stories in technology